Healing Lives One and Two at a Time
Holistic therapy is a form of healing that considers the whole person - body, mind, spirit and emotions - in the quest for optimal health and wellness.
The work I do is also based on the belief that unconditional love and support are the most powerful healers.
We all have innate healing powers.
Consciousness is a product of the Universe rather than the brain.
The patient is a person, not a diagnosis or disorder.
Healing takes a tandem approach involving patient and therapist and addresses all aspects of a person’s life.
Holistic therapy is not about alleviating symptoms, but rather about understanding symptoms as a calling to a higher life.
I intervene on 4 levels: the body, the emotions, the mind and the soul.
Holistic therapy uses massage and bodywork to focus the client’s attention on areas of pain, tension or blockage in the body. As a level of trust is established between us, I can help you release these blockages.
Our work together will include the psychological healing centres of the human energy system, the Chakras, as well as the ultimate divine energy, the breath.
For true healing, sexual energy must be united with spirit.
Therapy, Coaching & Body Work
Find out about which type of counselling would suit your needs the best.
my clients are
- people who are highly motivated to transform themselves or their situation
- people who enjoy taking an active part in their therapy and feel best interacting with their therapist as an equal partner
- people who enjoy asking questions, developing self-awareness and looking at how they are relating to others
- people who like taking responsibility for themselves in the problems that they are facing
- people who want to deal deeply and effectively with a problem now
- people willing to make a commitment to the therapeutic process.